Rareview is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager with extensive experience in digital paid media marketing. In this role, you will manage the hands on execution of the digital marketing as well as the strategic planning for customer acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate makes analytical, data-driven decisions across multiple channels to achieve a unified goal.
Experience working with direct to consumer/eCommerce brands is strongly preferred. Day to day management experience is required for Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram at the minimum. Intimate knowledge of other social, display, email and native ads platforms also helpful.
To be successful in this position you must be a tech-savvy self-starter who is comfortable working with autonomy in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You must have exceptional attention to detail, be highly organized, and capable of working on cross-functional teams and multiple levels of an organization. You’re passionate about digital advertising and the role it plays in the customer journey.
- Marketing Strategy Management – Manage the execution of a cross-channel direct to consumer marketing strategy to drive demand for Rareview clients. Collaborate with the team to continually evolve and optimize the strategy.
- Bidding & Budget Management – Dynamically manage the cross-channel strategy in real-time based on performance data to generate the best marginal return using automated and manual bidding strategies.
- Channel Management & Testing – Manage channel alignment based on performance. Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established KPIs.
- Customer Insights & Monetization – Analyze customer segments for opportunities to test retention strategies to maximize lifetime value.
- Digital Advertising Creative – Manage the alignment of Go-To-Market Campaigns and goals. Submit creative requests for all digital advertising deliverables for each campaign. Work closely with the creative team to optimize existing ads and apply learnings to future ads creative.
- Evergreen & Key Style Demand – Partner with the eCommerce team to drive demand for evergreen and key styles throughout each season.
- Reporting – Manage Performance Marketing reports and deliver to the team on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Attribution – Collaborate with the team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model. Conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat.
- Channel Support & Collaboration – Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey – Direct Mail, Email Marketing, SEO, Organic Social, Company Retail, etc.
- 3+ years in digital marketing and advertising, with recent experience in cross-channel strategy & management
- 3+ years experience with a direct to consumer brand preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience creating and managing ads and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Experience managing large budgets against growth KPIs
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Experience working with a CDP, DMP, and DSP preferred.
- Creativity in advertising, problem-solving, and storytelling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- High-level post-campaign analysis skills
- Must have a passion for and deep understanding of all things digital, especially social media platforms and mobile
- Experience with Slack, Asana, and G Suite preferred
- This position is freelance or contracted for the first 90 days, if the person proves themselves they will be hired on a full-time basis
Our agency started in 2002 and we are a fun group. We work on cool projects and strive for quality. Have a look at our manifesto for more information.
- Remote or local are both acceptable — Rareview’s main office is in Irvine, CA. but we also have a portion of our team that is distributed (remote). Either or works.
- Please send us samples of your work and apply on the link below if you are interested in changing the world, one brand at a time.