We are looking for a sharp, results-driven SEO Director to define and own the SEO strategy for our portfolio of brands. In order to be successful in this role, this candidate must be a true self-starter and the subject matter expert in all things SEO. This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy Digital Marketer seeking increased responsibility in a rapidly growing company.
- Create a robust SEO strategy for our business venture, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Ability to lead and assist with site architecture discussions and inform taxonomy decisions as we build out the site.
- Perform content gap analysis, SERP landscape analysis, and overall audience analysis in order to optimize the content plan for organic traffic.
- Creation and ongoing improvement of SEO keyword research, website SEO audits, implementing schema, link building, SEO analytics, and implementation of all off-page SEO activities.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links to inform content strategy.
- Assist with building and optimizing the internal linking strategy to maximize rankings.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor traffic performance and site analytics using Google Analytics and Google Search Console in order to uncover opportunities and double-down on what’s working well. Must be adept at using these tools to analyze information.
- 7-10 years of Marketing experience including 5+ years specializing in SEO (particularly, taking a new concept and building strategy and a team around it).
- Exceptional organizational skills and can stay up-to-date with SEO industry trends.
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, SpyFu) to inform decision-making and help aid future content strategy.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience managing fast-growing projects on a large scale, with an ability to consider multiple stakeholders (both internal and external).
- An avid learner and passionate student of all things business/technology.
- Can communicate, verbal and written, with both speed and effectiveness.
- Experience using inbound marketing solutions, CMS, project management tools, automation tools, etc (Marketo, Hubspot, WordPress, etc.)
Our agency started in 2002 and we are a fun group. We work on cool projects and strive for quality. Have a look at our manifesto for more information.
- Remote or local are both acceptable — Rareview’s main office is in Irvine, CA. but we also have a portion of our team that is distributed (remote). Either or works.
- Please send us samples of your work and apply on the link below if you are interested in changing the world, one brand at a time.