The Social Media Director will be responsible for developing the strategy for clients’ social media and influencer marketing efforts and is responsible for effective execution and measurement of success. This client-facing position will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective strategy to meet clients’ goals.
The ideal person will have proven experience identifying and engaging influencers, managing influencer outreach programs, and creating engaging, brand-worthy content.
- Develop and execute clients’ social media and influencer marketing strategies.
- Lead content creation and curation for clients’ social media, including managing an editorial calendar, writing content and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on social platforms.
- Manage digital media influencer marketing campaigns and post-campaign reporting.
- Create and execute project campaign timelines and schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns and client goals.
- Strategize and execute programs to grow and engage audiences and followers.
- Stay current with and assess industry and social media trends, tools, platforms, innovations, and best practices.
- Experience and demonstrated track record utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers, and increase conversions
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong judgment and the ability to make decisions independently
- Desire to constantly learn new things and improve on current methods
- Ability to work in a variety of media, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust as circumstances change
- Remote or local are both acceptable — Rareview’s main office is in Irvine, CA. but we also have a portion of our team that is distributed (remote). Either or works.
- Please send us samples of your work and apply on the link below if you are interested in changing the world, one brand at a time.